- You can now buy books online! Just click on a link to a book from the Book Clubs page or the Best Sellers pages, or just search for a book using the search box on the left. (You can even order the book here and pick it up in our store if you wish!)
- All of our events are listed in an event calendar, which you can access from the Events page (link at the top of the page). You can also get your own copy of the book being read at the event through these pages.
- You can sign up for our newsletter to make sure that you hear about all the events going on at A Great Good Place. Just click on the "Sign up" link on the left.
- We are now selling Kobo Editions e-books through our website. Kobo e-books are compatible with most e-readers, including the Kobo Readers, iPad, Nook, iPhone, and most tablets. Stop by the store if you need help downloading an e-book--Steven is happy to walk you through the process.
Here are GGP's Top Ten Books of 2012
1. HELP. THANKS. WOW. Anne Lamott
2. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS John Green
3. LOTS OF CANDLES, PLENTY OF CAKE Anna Quindlen
4. THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS Vanessa Diffenbaugh
5. DIVERGENT Veronica Roth
6. HUNGER GAMES Suzanne Collins
7. TELEGRAPH AVENUE Michael Chabon
8. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL Madeline Levine
9. STATE OF WONDER Ann Patchett
10. THE RED BOOK Deborah Copaken Kogan